· Keep library books in backpack except when reading so you always know where they are.
· Do not put water bottles inside backpacks.
· Handle library books with clean hands.
· Turn pages carefully from the top right hand corner using the pinch/slide/turn technique.
· Keep library books away from pets and small children (and out of the ocean :)
· Use a bookmark of paper, thin plastic, or ribbon - see Mrs. B if you need a new bookmark.
· Do not write inside books.
· Return library books on time. If you need more time, simply renew your book.
· Do not try to repair library books on your own. Please return damaged books to Mrs. B. for professional book repair.